Thanks for using Mediacast or visiting one of our websites. Mediacast provides a subscription service that allows our members to access movies and TV shows (“Mediacast content”) streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices (“Mediacast compatible devices”).
Your Mediacast membership will continue until terminated. To use the Mediacast service you must have Internet access and a Mediacast compatible device, and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”). Unless you cancel your membership before your following billing date, you authorize us to charge your next billing period’s membership fee to your Payment Method.
3. Warranties and Limitations on Liability
The Mediacast service is provided “as is” and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- 4.1. Subscription billing. The membership fee for the Mediacast service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the beginning of the paying period of your membership. The paying period depends on the subscription plan you choose. There are monthly and yearly subscription periods and three subscription plans (Basic, Classic and Ultimate), which offer different scope of functionality. To learn more about pricing visit Prices. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month.
- 4.2. Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by visiting your account on our website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 4.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your Mediacast membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Mediacast service through the end of your billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched Medicast content. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. If you signed up for Medicast using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your Mediacast subscription, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the Medicast service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your Mediacast membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- 4.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
5. Mediacast Service
- 5.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Mediacast service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- 5.2. The Mediacast service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Mediacast use we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Mediacast service and view Mediacast content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 5.3. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified in your account information.
- 5.4. Please remember that it is strictly prohibited to share access to your account with anyone who is not a member of your family or does not reside in the same location with the same IP address. Failure to comply with this rule may result in restrictions being placed on your account.
- 5.5. Mediacast regularly makes changes to the service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of Mediacast content.
- 5.7. The quality of the display of the Mediacast content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by your location, Internet connection, and chosen subscription plan. HD availability is subject to your Internet service, device capabilities, and chosen subscription plan. Not all content is available in HD format and not all subscription plans allow you to recieve content in HD format.
- 5.8. The Mediacast software is developed by, or for, Mediacast and is designed to enable viewing of Mediacast content through Mediacast compatible devices. The Mediacast software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Mediacast and related third-party software.
6. Passwords and Account Access.
The member who created the Mediacast account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the Mediacast account and the Mediacast compatible devices used to access our service.
8. Governing Law.
9. Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by postal mail or email at:
5830 E 2ND ST, STE 7000 #11164
CASPER, WY, 82609